Magnesium sulphate is an inorganic chemical compound that is a combination of magnesium, oxygen and sulphur. This fertilizer is used to meet the magnesium deficiency in the soil. It is highly soluble in the water and can penetrate into the soil. Magnesium sulphate is nearly neutral in nature and thus when used as fertilizer it does not change the pH value of the soil. As manufacturer and supplier, we believe in providing the best quality and effective magnesium sulphate that magnifies the production of the crop.
- Less harmful: The organic fertilizers are not as toxic to the plant and soil like the inorganic components.
- Improved air ventilation: The elements used in the fertilizers to improve the fertility and space in the soil making it porous and easy air circulation.
- Increased yield: The fertilizers provide the necessary nutrients to the crop which in turn increase the production and also improve the quality of fruit.
- Neutral pH: The fertilizer is neutral, hence does not change the pH value and does not cause any negative effect on the crop or coil.
- Content: Magnesium (15%) and sulphate (20%)
- Function: Enhances soil richness, protection from bacteria, increased output and air circulation.
- Compatibility: With most of the pesticides and fungicides
- Packed in: HDPE bottles
- Packaging: 50ml/ 250ml/ 500ml/ 1L
- Minimum order: 200L