Potassium nitrate is used as a source of potassium and nitrogen for the plants and soil. Potassium nitrate fertilizers are mostly used on the vegetables and fruits as it is a readily available source of K and N. They have a low index of salt, which is beneficial to the crops like cereal, tomato, leafy vegetables and some fruits. They are used as fertilizers of the crops that are highly sensitive to chloride and acts as an oxidizing agent. In agriculture, it acts as a water soluble and chlorine free source of nitrate and potassium nutrients. The K and N present in the fertilizer are used because of its properties to act as beneficial to the growth, protein formulation, harvest quality and increase the resistance to disease. We are the most branded manufacturer and supplier of the highest quality potassium nitrate fertilizer.
- Chlorine free
- Water solubility
- Beneficial to sensitive crops
- Best source of potassium and nitrate
- Increases disease resistance property
- Mostly used in Greenhouse plant production and hydroponic crop culture.
- Content: Potassium (44%) and nitrate (23%)
- Function: Enhances soil richness, improve water holding capacity, air circulation.
- Compatibility: With most of the pesticides and fungicides
- Packed in: HDPE bottles
- Packaging: 50ml/ 250ml/ 500ml/ 1L
- Minimum order: 200L