This fertilizer is a widely used source of nitrogen and phosphorous. It consists of the most amount of phosphate compared to any other fertilizer. Monoammonium phosphate fertilizer is commonly known as MAP. It is mainly applied beneath the surface of the soil close to the roots to increase the growth rate. It is an important constituent of suspension fertilizer. It is water soluble and forms a clear solution that can easily be sprayed or mixed with the irrigation water supply.
- Good storage and handling capacity
- Easy penetration into the soil
- Rich level of sugar is maintained in the soil
- Improve the quality of soil
- It has an acidic reaction in soil which his beneficial to neutral and high pH soil.
- As it is non toxic, it is safe for the soil as well as plants and humans
- Content: Potassium and nitrogen
- Function: Enhances soil richness, improve water holding capacity, air circulation.
- Compatibility: With most of the pesticides and fungicides
- Packed in: HDPE bottles
- Packaging: 50ml/ 250ml/ 500ml/ 1L
- Minimum order: 200L